Thursday, January 6, 2011

"When you are sorrowful look again in your heart and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight."

"And ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."  Kahlil Gibran

"And shall it be said that my eve was in truth my dawn."  The Prophet


Is there really a dawn in my future ?
I'm not sure

I just pray that whatever eternity looks like,
if it's you being here with us in some other form of energy,
that you are knowing and present, that there is only joy in your spirit, no worry, no frustration, nothing but that feeling I had with you,
love and devotion, happiness and contentment.

I realize now that I had eternity, it was that simple feeling of being at peace,
at home, at one...

with you it was eternal.

Sometimes I don't want to be myself, so flawed and full of imperfections,
but who else can I be, and I know you loved me for myself, faults and all.

You never doubted my goodness, so maybe there's hope for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment