Saturday, December 4, 2010

 "May you recognize in your life the presence, power and light of your soul.
  May you realize that you are never alone that your soul in its brightness and belonging connects you intimately with the rhythm of the universe.
  May you have respect for your own individuality and difference.
  May you realize the shape of your soul is unique,
  that you have a special destiny here that behind the facade of your life there is something beautiful, good and eternal happening."   John O'Donohue Anam Cara


 This morning I'm looking for rebirth.
 A part of my destiny has been realized, not perfectly, but humanly, in my own way.
 I found myself lacking in many ways, yet at the time I thought I was doing it right.
 I pray to be better next time.

 I pray instead of running from my own soul's individuality I run toward it, no matter how alone I may be.

 I pray to accept wanting to belong, yet standing apart.

 I pray to accept who I am and who I am becoming.

   I pray to let the seas of change,
   the winds of new days
   and the flowering of all that comes into my life
   to bring me to my new destiny.

    Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment