Tuesday, December 7, 2010

"The mystical life has always recognized that to come deeper into the divine presence within, you need to practice detachment. 
When you begin to let go, it is amazing how enriched your life becomes. 

False things, which you have desperately held on to, move away very quickly from you, 

Then what is real, what you love deeply, and what really belongs to you, comes deeper into you. 
Now no one can ever take them away from you."  Anam Cara



Love belongs to me, now and forever.
No one can ever take that away from me.

Physical death can not remove it,
The absence of physical presence can not destroy it.

 You are too great, your soul too strong to be taken away.
 I pray to keep that close to me, to live and breathe it.

I pray for you, my humble father.
my love belongs to your soul, your being, your essence.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment