Sunday, December 12, 2010

"Blessed are they who heal us of self-despisings,
Of all services which can be done to man, I know of none more precious." 
William Hale White


I bless you for helping me let go of "self -despisings,
and that you continue to heal me after....

You always told me not to criticize myself,
it gets harder since you are not here to remind me.

I pray to hear you in my mind,
I pray to listen to what you told me.
to your wise words, your careful speech,
your loving voice.


I pray to heal myself of "self-despisings,"  it is
dishonoring you, so I am working on letting it go forever.

I pray for you to hear my words that you may know you go on,
despite the loss of your physical form.

I pray for you to know how much you have given in life
and even beyond this life.

I pray for all this to light your way.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment