Tuesday, November 2, 2010

 "In joy and sorrow all are equal.
        Thus be guardian of all, as of yourself."
                                       Shantideva


    I pray to be kinder to myself, especially in the moments when I feel I cannot.
    I'm still afraid of the feelings I have, that they are bad, that they will never go away,
    that I'll be stuck forever.
    Lately, I've been taking the pain, the sorrow, the grief, the fear and sending it to sit in a big trunk for a little while.
    Just a while.

    I pray to send my spirit to the clouds, the sky, the air where you are, that I may float around with you for awhile
    and come back to earth when I'm ready.

     I pray to know your soul, to believe in its existence, even when I cannot.
     I pray for all that I can not see.
     I pray for all that I can not hear.
     I pray for love to keep me with you.
     Forever.

     Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment