Sunday, October 31, 2010

"A fresh attitude starts to happen when we look to see that yesterday was yesterday, and now it is gone; today is today and now it is new. It is like that - every hour, every minute, it is changing.  If we stop observing change, then we stop seeing everything as new."   Dzigar Kongtrul Rinpoche

I pray to go through my frustration and anger that things change, that life is impermanent.
I can't stand that fact. and I fight it every step of the way.
I pray to allow anger and frustration to emerge, to not stand it its way, to give it its life and allow it when it's ready to change and transform,
it might not happen this minute, this day, or even this year, I pray to bow before every unliberated, ungood feeling I have with reverence for all life even the messy parts.

I pray for your liberated soul, changing and beautiful to stay in my orbit, to watch over me, and guide me through this life and beyond.

Amen, amen amen....

No comments:

Post a Comment