Thursday, June 23, 2011

June 20th

  "You just need to keep the faith while things unfold.  Faith keeps on keeping on.  Faith means going forward by whatever means we can."

  "Just do the next right thing"  We must be willing to surrender to a power greater than us."   Julia Cameron


     I don't know if I have "the faith."

     I pray to find it.

      I don't know if I can go forward,

      I pray to move in a direction and do " the next right thing."


       I pray for surrender, every day, that is my prayer, to surrender to all that I do not understand, to the mystery of you,

       vacant from your chair, yet, present in my life, more and more powerfully every day.


        I pray to know you and love you just as you are.


        I pray to allow myself the not knowing, the confusion, the unfaith.

       


   

No comments:

Post a Comment