Sunday, March 20, 2011

"The key is to learn to row the boat you've been given." 

"I learned one of the most spiritually productive truths that I now rely on each day of my life: when you do not seek or need external approval, you are at your most powerful. Nobody can disempower you emotionally or psychologically."Caroline Myss



more about water and boats and steering your course.
another quote from her, she said a sailor is at his best in a storm.
this storm I don't know.  it's rocking and upending everything in my boat.
I pray to learn how to row the boat I've been given, that I may be able to get through any storm.

I pray for you, I still don't know if you need my prayers, but Fr. Peter said you do, I'll take his word for it.
I have buckets full of prayers for you.

I pray that you are ok.

I pray that love helps you. my love, our love.

No comments:

Post a Comment