Monday, August 23, 2010

homemade prayers

August 16th

I pray for you:
Be well on your "adventure."
I pray whatever it is and wherever it is that you can just
"jump off the cliff hands open." **

(*from a zen saying)





Aug 17th

I pray for your soul, brilliant and brave.
may peace be yours.
My love is eternal, may it help light the way home.



Aug 18th

"You are the peace in all things calm, you are the place to hide from harm"

Celtic prayer


May our love for you
sail on all your seas
I pray for you,
my heart is with you.



Aug 19th

"Lone fliers are rare and when seen have an air of being in pursuit of some flock which has overlooked them or gone on." The Outermost House, Henry Beston


I pray for you
out in the vast heavens.
I pray that you
are safe.
Hold our love for you in the soul of your soul
may other heavenly souls keep you with them.



Aug 20th

"There is a candle in your heart."
                                     Rumi


A light that will never go out
you and your love
I pray on
I pray that my prayers are heard
and reach the stars that keep you
I pray that my prayers are heard
and send a sweet sound to
the heavens that hold you.
I find you in the silence inside my soul.


August 21st

Bohemia lies by the sea
           Anselm Kiefer Painting
         quote from a poem by Ingebourg Bachmann

I keep wanting to return to the way things were Dad,
your hand in mine
your eyes looking into mine.
It is all a mistake
I want to say.
That utopia
has rested now
That heaven has returned to some other divine place.
Now Bohemia by the sea is in my mind


I pray for you
day after day
moment after moment
I pray for your love, your wisdom, your laughter to continue
I pray that my love for you lights up the night sky
sends the wind through the trees
and remains everlasting in this life and the next.


Aug 22nd

I pray
that love may find a way
to keep you with us always

No comments:

Post a Comment