Monday, August 23, 2010

aug 23

you have to have endurance and patience to get through grief.


grief scares people.

they don't want to be reminded of death

they don't want it near them

if there is a god, why did he take my father away from me.

why?

and if there isn't a god, why is life life

where did he go

and how can I find him

there were so many things i didn't get to say

I know I had months and months and years when he was sick

i could never find the moment the time to say it all

and there would never be a time when I would say there I've said it all

I'm finished I'm complete

because the relationship was ongoing, evolving, not static

not dead

it was alive.

we were living a life together

and growing and discovering each other through that life.

and there never would have been a moment I could have said

ok, now it's time. never.

No comments:

Post a Comment