Monday, August 30, 2010

Aug 28th



"It is love alone that gives worth to all things."

St. Theresa of Avila


I pray a simple prayer for you.

to know your love in every moment.


I walk with you in the city,beside you in the country.

I walk in silence, I walk in conversation with you.

I pray for your peace.

I pray for mine too.

I pray for eternalness.

I pray for the Great.

I pray for patience.

I pray for humility.

I pray for tenderness.

I pray for gentleness.

I pray to walk in my own footsteps.



I pray to have faith in all that is unseen.




Aug 29th.



"Open your hands if you want to be held."

Rumi



I pray for your loving gaze to follow me all my life.

I pray that we reach some distant star together.

I pray for openess to know love in all its forms.

I pray to recognize divinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment