Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'd like to send all this somewhere you can read it, somewhere you can hold it in your hands and smile, or look at me with tears in your eyes,
it will take all the saints in heaven pulling for me to dig my way out of this snowstorm.

the waking at 3 am
the endless days of nothing, errands, doctor's appts, cafes.

I watch Libyans dying on the street
I want to know why no one does anything,
I am the no one who does nothing,
if you were here
you head would shake,
and shake in disgust,
God said, you would say, you can either love each other or kill each other,
you, a friend to God.
you had known God.

I don't know why you had to leave,
we had so much more to see together.

I've got to make good on all of it.
how I do that, I don't have a clue.

"You don't love a flower for what it does, but for what it is."

 you love someone for what they are, not for what they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment